Embrace His Grace

This is an Evangelical, Christian Blog that will bless you with Scripture, God's Holy Word, and inspirational words that will empower you to advance the Kingdom of God and exalt His Name! Hallelujah!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States

A Bond-Servant of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ of Nazareth! A Born-Again, Spirit-Filled, Tongue-Talking Believer in the Word of God, proclaiming the Glory of The Lord Jesus Christ and advancing His Kingdom! Hallelujah!

Monday, March 16, 2009

And the Peace of God that passeth all understanding shall keep my heart and mind through Christ Jesus, Amen. I write now after the numbness has left and the breath has returned, after the shock has diminished and the pain subsided. It has now been 2 weeks since my precious, sweet-spirited Katy Girl departed this life. My God, Jehovah Shamah, Jehovah Raphe, Jehovah Jireh, has blessed me with His love, His peace, His grace and His mercy. He has held me up as I fell in agony and pain. He has been here to wipe the tears of loss and loneliness. He has given me peace of mind and heart even when I don't know or understand. He is My God and in Him I trust. And I know, yeah, I am fully persuaded that He is faithful and able to do that which He says! As Paul and Silas, so I sit now in the midst of pain, but yet praising God and thanking Him. I thank you too, those that have prayed and sought God for me in this devastating season of my life. To God be the Glory!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home