Embrace His Grace

This is an Evangelical, Christian Blog that will bless you with Scripture, God's Holy Word, and inspirational words that will empower you to advance the Kingdom of God and exalt His Name! Hallelujah!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States

A Bond-Servant of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ of Nazareth! A Born-Again, Spirit-Filled, Tongue-Talking Believer in the Word of God, proclaiming the Glory of The Lord Jesus Christ and advancing His Kingdom! Hallelujah!

Friday, June 23, 2006

Heavenly Father,
Thank You so much for placing special people in my life to guide me and teach me and show me the way to You. Thank You for the Holy Spirit's work in bringing me to that point of salvation and in helping me to grow. Thank You for Your Word that lights the path and gives me so much insight into what Your will is. Thank You that I can come to You in prayer, through Jesus my Intercessor. Thank You for the doctrines of Christianity that bring clarity. And thank You for all the circumstances and faith-shaping experiences that have molded me into what I am today. I pray that I will continue to grow and be more like Jesus. I pray for a sweet spirit, godly thoughts, and to know what Jesus would do...and I hope that my life will bring glory to You. In Jesus' name I pray, dear Father. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home