Embrace His Grace

This is an Evangelical, Christian Blog that will bless you with Scripture, God's Holy Word, and inspirational words that will empower you to advance the Kingdom of God and exalt His Name! Hallelujah!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States

A Bond-Servant of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ of Nazareth! A Born-Again, Spirit-Filled, Tongue-Talking Believer in the Word of God, proclaiming the Glory of The Lord Jesus Christ and advancing His Kingdom! Hallelujah!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Oh God, I come to You today asking for mercy upon Your people. I pray that You will bless the faithful in great and mighty ways. I pray that You will convict the hearts of those who have strayed and are wondering in the wilderness, that they will return to You. And I pray for those who do not know You, that their hearts will soften and that they will be drawn to You. I pray that You will open the floodgates of heaven, and let Your blessing pour upon us. Please hold back Your wrath at our sin, and forgive those who have a heart of repentance. I pray for power and strength through Your Holy Spirit to remain faithful to the end of time...and to live as You would have me live. Thank You for Your grace and Your forgiveness through the blood of Jesus. In His name I pray, amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home