Embrace His Grace

This is an Evangelical, Christian Blog that will bless you with Scripture, God's Holy Word, and inspirational words that will empower you to advance the Kingdom of God and exalt His Name! Hallelujah!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States

A Bond-Servant of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ of Nazareth! A Born-Again, Spirit-Filled, Tongue-Talking Believer in the Word of God, proclaiming the Glory of The Lord Jesus Christ and advancing His Kingdom! Hallelujah!

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

O Lord, my hope, I thank You for making me a new person in Christ. Please strengthen my heart to spend time in Your word that I might hear more of these grand truths. Lord, I yearn to walk in more of this rich newness of life, in Jesus' name, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home