Embrace His Grace

This is an Evangelical, Christian Blog that will bless you with Scripture, God's Holy Word, and inspirational words that will empower you to advance the Kingdom of God and exalt His Name! Hallelujah!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States

A Bond-Servant of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ of Nazareth! A Born-Again, Spirit-Filled, Tongue-Talking Believer in the Word of God, proclaiming the Glory of The Lord Jesus Christ and advancing His Kingdom! Hallelujah!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Through The Valley

Praise God!

Over a month I have spent going through the "Valley of the Shadow of Death". I found myself suddenly in that valley when on February 28, 2009, my faithful, loving companion, my 15 yr old Daschund, Katy, passed from this life. The shadow of death was all over me. But God sustained me. God supported me. God comforted me. And even more so, God led me through the valley! As I now ascend from that valley, through God's grace and mercy, I now see how faithful He is in time of need. And even more so, I now see my Katy not as a loss but as a blessing. The peace of God has eased the pain of loss and just as He said, turned my mourning into dancing! Praise God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home