Embrace His Grace

This is an Evangelical, Christian Blog that will bless you with Scripture, God's Holy Word, and inspirational words that will empower you to advance the Kingdom of God and exalt His Name! Hallelujah!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States

A Bond-Servant of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ of Nazareth! A Born-Again, Spirit-Filled, Tongue-Talking Believer in the Word of God, proclaiming the Glory of The Lord Jesus Christ and advancing His Kingdom! Hallelujah!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Oh, Father God,
So many times throughout the day, little things tend to annoy me. I may be in the middle of a work project or getting ready to leave the office, and the phone rings. I may be doing household chores, and someone rings the doorbell. I may be in a hurry to an appointment, and realize the car needs gas or has a flat tire! I may go out the door, heading to church, and the dog gets loose and will not come to me. Seems there's always something... I pray that I will learn to step back, take a breath, and not get upset over these little annoyances. In fact, I ask You to please help me not see these things as annoyances, but just as part of life and just go with the flow. Help me to relax and not stress over these things. Help me to stop and do what needs to be done with a smile on my face and a song in my heart. Help me to find a blessing in disguise. I want to be overflowing with joy. Dear God, restore unto me the joy of my salvation and the joy in living. Thank You, for I know with You, all things are possible. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home