Embrace His Grace

This is an Evangelical, Christian Blog that will bless you with Scripture, God's Holy Word, and inspirational words that will empower you to advance the Kingdom of God and exalt His Name! Hallelujah!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States

A Bond-Servant of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ of Nazareth! A Born-Again, Spirit-Filled, Tongue-Talking Believer in the Word of God, proclaiming the Glory of The Lord Jesus Christ and advancing His Kingdom! Hallelujah!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Oh, God, a song is in my head right now. It's the "Doxology" that was sung in churches I was part of as a young child. It glorifies You, so I just want to sing it to You now. "Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost. As it was in the beginning; is now and ever shall be; world without end. Amen. Amen." While I have enjoyed most of life on this earth (some periods have been tough as You know) and want to spend more time with my precious family and friends on earth, I really look forward to the day when all pain and suffering will be over. A day when the earth will no longer groan in sin. A day when I receive my immortal body and will forever be with my Lord. A day when I meet You face-to-face. What an awesome day that will be. I hope I will not be overwhelmingly ashamed in Your holy presence. I hope to see many loved ones and saints of old who have gone on before. Oh, to enjoy that heavenly fellowship with the saints and with You Father. What a reunion day that will be. I love You and thank You for saving my soul. I pray for all my loved ones, that each one will see themselves as You see them, realize their need for a Savior, repent and be saved--and join me in heaven on that day. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home