Embrace His Grace

This is an Evangelical, Christian Blog that will bless you with Scripture, God's Holy Word, and inspirational words that will empower you to advance the Kingdom of God and exalt His Name! Hallelujah!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States

A Bond-Servant of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ of Nazareth! A Born-Again, Spirit-Filled, Tongue-Talking Believer in the Word of God, proclaiming the Glory of The Lord Jesus Christ and advancing His Kingdom! Hallelujah!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Oh Father God, I pray for all the people who are living with chronic physical pain. Some have been injured in accidents, others in war, others have illnesses or are in poor health...whatever the reason, they hurt. God, please go to the source of this pain and take care of the problem. I pray that You will touch minds and bodies and bring healing. I pray that You will remove that debilitating pain. You are the Great Healer. You are our Creator. You alone can speak and healing will come. Please, have mercy upon the painful. I pray for strength for each day. I pray for Your grace. And I thank You for hearing my prayer and for moving in lives. In Jesus' powerful name I pray, amen & AMEN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home